Monday, May 11, 2009

Death Of a Voice

Death of a Voice

Stop talking to me

No! I said stop

Yes, yes I hear your words

But I wish them gone!

Gone!

Out!

Away!

Far from me!

Speak no more!

Your ceaseless babblings annoy me

Must you speak such words?

Must you continue

With your awful jabber?

Must you persist?

All day, all night

You ramble on.

Sleep is an illusion

I have long since

Forgotten.

Talking

Yammering

Constantly speaking!

Throbbing with the pressure of your force,

Yet I cannot force you out!

Be off with you!

End your endless chatter!

Is there nothing I can do?

Agree with you?

I think not!

I will smote you,

Yes,

I will smite you

Again and again

Never will you speak again

In that annoying

Little voice

Die and be gone!

Die and leave me

Alone

In this hollow space

Good-bye to you,

You awful retch

Go be somebody else’s

Conscience.

No comments:

Post a Comment